13.07.20 Kitchen creatives!
This weeks task is all about learning how to cook. It is important as you get older that you learn how to make food for yourself so that you can eat when you live in your own house! Some of these recipes are a bit of fun rather than health and nutritional! Have fun being creative in the kitchen this week and over the summer holidays!
- Homemade pizza https://asimplepalate.com/blog/10-minute-naan-pizza/
- Cupcakes https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/kids-cupcake
- Flapjacks https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/yummy-golden-syrup-flapjacks
- Hot chocolate stirrers. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/hot-chocolate-stirrers
- Cheese straws https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/cheese_straws_79467?scrlybrkr
- Armpit fudge http://www.girlguidingscotland.org.uk/armpit-fudge/
- Ice cream in bag. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/instant-vanilla-ice-cream
- Hedgehog rolls https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/hedgehog-rolls
- Fruit topped malt loaf https://realfood.tesco.com/step-by-step/3-ingredient-fruit-topped-malt-loaf.html
- Simple stir-fry. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/simple-stir-fry
- Banana ice lollies https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/frozen-banana-lollies