Letters from the Headteacher
Welcome to my page where I will share my letters and communications. If you have any questions or queries about anything I share please come and speak to me.
Kilve Court Holiday club information
Feedback from Parents Forum.
- Communication with teachers has been raised as inconsistent, especially when children move to Key Stage 2 and contact with teachers only happens after school. To help parents communicate directly with teachers you are encouraged to email the school office address and in the subject bar add FAO and the class teachers name. This email doesn't need to contain the communication but can request for the staff member to phone you or to request a meeting.
- Parking on The Avenue was discussed. All parents in the meeting accepted that the Marion Hall needs blocking off between certain times of the day, Mrs Frost will visit Father and discuss the options. Mrs Frost agreed that this will need monitoring by school staff and she would arrange this. If parents are struggling with parking legally on The Avenue they should come to the office and get a parking permit for Goldcroft car park. If parents are unable to walk their children from Goldcroft car park Mrs Frost will set up a walking bus using 2 members of staff to collect the children and bring them to school.
- Mrs Frost will look in to getting more notice boards for the playground to ensure all notices are publicised clearly. This will include a weekly timetable of events to hopefully ensure all families know what is going on.
- Mrs Frost will update the website regularly with information families need to know regarding safeguarding issues. All parents should remember to check the website regularly to keep up to date.
- The parents in attendance were not keen on having the meetings in the evening especially if the numbers attending are poor. The next Parent Forum will be held on Monday 20th May @ 2.45.